Budo Nord Kodomo judo kimono
Crafted from a cotton fabric, with a jacket in a traditionally patterned “judo-fabric”. Good collar for gripping practice, with adaptations in the smaller sizes (for younger practitioners). The trousers feature an elastic rib as well as a drawstring at the waist. The uniform is cut according to our “standard-gi” pattern
- This is the perfect judo gi for beginners and youngsters, but it is also utilized as a ju-jutsu (jiujutsu) uniform witin styles that feature throwing/rolling and elements of fighting. The Kodomo is also a popular aikido uniform for beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
- The Kodomo is an excellent competition uniform for children, but for adults (+75 kilos) who practice for competitions we do recommend a somewhat sturdier uniform.
- The uniform comes in a complete set with a jacket, a pair of trousers and a white belt.
- You do need to consider possible shrinkage when choosing between sizes. The length of the pant legs and the sleeves shrink 3-5% when washed in 60 degrees celcius for the first time.
- Durable fabric Reinforced knees Reinforced armpits